[vc_row parallax_speed=”5″ parallax_x=”0″ parallax_y=”0″][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”853″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row parallax_speed=”5″ parallax_x=”0″ parallax_y=”0″][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][vc_column_text]
Maximize gas mileage and power, and increase the overall life of your vehicle, with regular tune-ups. Tune ups should happen at least every 30,000 miles or every two years, depending on the age and mileage of the car. A tune up makes sure that often overlooked “little things” work correctly and get replaced if needed.
Here is a typical tune-up:
• Replace the fuel filter. Filters get clogged with particles and it can decrease the car’s efficiency and power.
• Change the spark plugs and check the plug wires. Bad plugs or wires lead to mileage inefficiency, loss of power, and rough starts. We’ll want to make sure you get new plugs and replace old wires.
• Replace distributor cap and rotor. Some cars do not come these items, but if you have them, we can replace them.
• Check ignition system and timing. Older vehicles rely on ignition timing.
• Make needed adjustments to valves and check/replace gaskets if oil is leaking.
• Belts are an important part of the tune up. We check all your belts and replace them if we see signs of wear and tear.
• Check all fluids and top off any levels.
• Change oil and filter if needed.
• Check and replace air filter.
• Check and adjust clutch in cars with manual transmission.
• Service battery. Clean cables, add distilled water, and clean terminals.
The tune up process and service may vary from car to car or based off time since your last tune up service. Prices may also vary based on your vehicle and selected services.
For your next tune up, email, call, or come down to the shop and set up an appointment.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][vc_column_text]
Request An Appointment
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][contact-form-7 id=”369″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space height=”60px”][vc_cta h2=”OUR CURRENT SERVICE SPECIALS” add_button=”right” btn_title=”View Current Specials” btn_i_icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-usd” btn_add_icon=”true”]Mr. Tire Auto Service Center offers automotive service discounts and tire rebates from time-to-time. Check out our current deals and take advantage of them while you can![/vc_cta][/vc_column][/vc_row]